Visitors 3
Created 20-Jul-16
7 photos

Port Clinton Lighthouse
Water Works Park
E. Perry St. (SR 163)
Port Clinton OH 43452

The lighthouse was first built in 1896 on the west pier of the Portage River.
It was decommissioned in the 1950s by the U.S. Coast Guard and moved to the D.B. Jeremy & Sons Marina

History of the Lighthouse and Future Site.
https://youtu.be/znqUtgbwXKs
GSH_1048GSH_1050GSH_1052GSH_1053GSH_1054GSH_1055GSH_1056

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: